Samsung registers Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy A6, A8 and A9
So 2015 is the year when Samsung promised it will reduce the number of handset it floods into the market everyday? Well, it looks like 2015 isn’t quite the year when the headlines won’t be troubled for one or two weeks without the announcement of a new Samsung aka yet another Galaxy.
Why do we say so?
It is because it looks like Sammy is brewing a storm of smartphones. Recent trademark filings show the Koreans have registered a lot of phone names including the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active (a rigid, probably dust and water resistant version of the Galaxy S6), Galaxy A6, A8 and A9.
There’s no confirmation on when these devices will actually see the light of the day but judging on how fast Samsung usually is, it won’t take a while before you sight these devices in a showcase near you.
You may also like
- Samsung registers Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy A6, A8 and A9
- Samsung registers Galaxy V, Galaxy Adore and Galaxy S Fitness
- Xolo Q900T launched with 4.7 HD” screen
- Cubot GT99
- Gameloft hoists first Nigerian office, foresees huge increase in revenue
- Apple still employs Samsung for next-gen A8 chipset
- T-Mobile starts rolling out November security update to the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge