Samsung reveals other devices to be invited to the Nougat table
After a number of beta tests to ensure that the software was well stable and ready for general rollouts, Samsung started to send out the Nougat to their users of the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge flagships and after that, it seems that they want to shift their attention to other users too. In few words, not only the S7 and S7 Edge users would be able to boast of getting a Nougat update from Samsung.
In what is a latest press release, it has been revealed that the Galaxy S6 line of flagships would all get the Nougat bump and likewise, the Note 5 wouldn’t be left out. Likewise, they have included the original A family of device in the eligible list. Of this family, though, only the Galaxy A3 and Galaxy A8 are blessed with the Galaxy A5 and A7 left out.
To cap it all off, Samsung has remembered its tablet users too, including both the Galaxy Tab A (with S pen) and Tab S2 (unlocked) users in the mix.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung reveals other devices to be invited to the Nougat table
- Samsung Reveals New Mobile Gamble
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs