Samsung pips Nokia in Finland, plans to unveil research center
Finland may be the home of Nokia, but Samsung has taken over, literally. According to an IDC report, Samsung had the highest number of phone sales in Finland in the last quarter with 36 percent market share. Nokia could grab only 33 percent while Apple had 14 percent. The other manufacturers shared the remaining 16 percent.
In a bid that could add salt to injury, Samsung is reportedly getting ready to unveil a new research center in Espoo, Finland. The Samsung Electronics Research Institute, as the center is said to be called, will open on June 13 2013.
You may also like
- Samsung pips Nokia in Finland, plans to unveil research center
- Deal: Samsung Galaxy S7 gets 25% price rebate on eBay, sells for $422.99
- Gionee Marathon M5 vs. Philips Xenium W6610 – The Preferable Option
- Samsung Galaxy J5 specs revealed at benchmarks platform
- LG launches a teaser missile for upcoming G3 flasghip
- Huawei Honor 6 Extreme Edition