Samsung to boost tablet sales next year with help of new Super AMOLED tablets and advertising
Wondering why Samsung is so sure it will sell more tablets next year as it did this year? It’s not only because they are introducing an 8-incher as well as a 10-incher next year, it’s also because Samsung knows it’s marketing game very well.
Samsung already have 8″ tablets in the Galaxy Note 8.0, as well 10-inchers in the new Galaxy Note 10.1. But Samsung is going to make two new tablets with 8″ and 10″ Super AMOLED displays in addition to other tabs that will debut next year.
Samsung likes to always stay ahead of time, most tablets in the tablet have -200 PPI. Samsung will most likely stash a2K resolution in at least one of those two Super AMOLED tablets to keep the PPI figures above 300 at least.
Speaking of advertising, Samsung just struck a nice commercial with Robin Thicke, crooner of the viral “Good Girl!” track known as Blurred Lines, in the same way Blackberry could have coined one with Justin Beiber few years ago if ego could have allowed them. The new ad features the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phabletas well as the Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
You may also like
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- Samsung to launch The Galaxy C7 Pro outside of China soonest
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Its official! Samsung to disconnect Note 7 units in the US on 16th December