Samsung Veyron leaks interesting specs via Zauba and GeekBench
The upcoming Samsung Veyron has been very generous to us when it comes to leaks and whether or not this one has its name inspired courtesy of the driver or car of the same name, it surely looks to be the S7 in a flip form. This is proof that there are still some smartphone enthusiasts who would still love to go old school back to the time when dropping a call was very dramatic – with the down flip of the phone.
Passing through a benchmark test, particularly GeekBench, we now know that the clamshell device would run on 4GB of RAM, use the Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box and also be powered by the latest QUALCOMM snapdragon 820 chipset. Earlier, we heard that the processor in the phone would be the homemade Exynos 8890 but considering this new leak, we think there might be variants based on processors and the one with the SD will head to China instead.
However, we have now got to know via an import info on Zauba that the smartphone would also carry 4.2 inches of screen slate and is likely to come with the same camera as the S7, rated at 12MP on the back with OIS and a 5MP unit on the front.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Veyron leaks interesting specs via Zauba and GeekBench
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to use Type C USB, have “Always On” feature
- BBM Mobile Payments Now Available For Barclays Pingit and BlackBerry
- India: Nokia’s MD-12 speakers can blast music for 15 hours
- JP Morgan anayst believes Apple will sell 26.3 million Watches this year
- Chinese-made Doogee Y100 Pro goes on sale, costs $120