Samsung in the works over a new Tizen device
Samsung is experiencing very great success with its line of Android devices but that is still not stopping the smartphone manufacturer from experimenting with their own home grown Tizen OS, with a Samsung Z2 device, a yet unconfirmed name as at the time of writing, touted for release sometimes later this year.
This one is expected to cut across a lot of markets, unlike it’s predecesors, and we should be looking to see it in the Indian, Indonesian, Nepal, South African, Kenyan and Nigerian market, to mention but a few.
In the reports, the device is expected to come with a 4 inch scren build and be based on a CPU of at least, 1GB RAM. If rumours are anything to go by, this could also be the first Tizen device to run on the 4G network.
For all of these, we would have to wait till later in the year for an official unveiling.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Internet Browser V6.2 Now Available For All Android L+ Devices
- Samsung in fresh bad press as the Galaxy S7 explodes again in the Philippines
- Rumor: Samsung in the works over a Tizen OS flagship, to be named the Z9
- Reports suggests Samsung in the works over 5000mAh smartphone
- Samsung in the works over a Galaxy On7(2016)