Samung crazy marketing will see Heathrow Airport terminal named after Galaxy S5 for 2 weeks
Wouldn’t it be weired if the loudspeakers at the airport announces you should queue at Samsung Galaxy S5 Terminal for before your departure?
Well, that’s what Samsung is planning. The Korean phone makers have enough money to throw around and marketing is one of their favorite games.
From May 19 2014, the Terminal 5, a terminal at London’s Heathrow Airport which is one of the biggest airports in the world, will be named as Terminal Samsung Galaxy S5 for two weeks. (Really? Not even Terminal Samsung or Samsung Terminal?)
The Galaxy S5 is Samsung’s weapon of mass destruction per sales numbers as the Koreans have sold 11 million copies of the phone in less than a month of it’s launch.
You may also like
- Samung crazy marketing will see Heathrow Airport terminal named after Galaxy S5 for 2 weeks
- iOS 8.4 also brought iBooks and music player update, bug fixes
- HP Elite x3 smartphone to sell in the US, European, African markets
- Samsung offering $179 off the Galaxy S7 units, throws in deal sweetners too
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 officially announced with dual camera, 6GB RAM
- Report suggests that Samsung might supply OLED panels to Apple exclusively till 2018