SanDisk launches 128GB microSD card in India for INR 9999
2004 is the year when the first 128MB (megabytes) microSD memory card was introduced, it was a big breakthrough then. At that time, phones had tiny internal storage spaces and RAM and could accommodate only small memory cards.
Fast-forward to 10 years later, SanDisk introduced SanDisk Ultra microSDXC, the first 128GB microSD card for phones and tablets during the year’s edition of the Mobile World Congress.
The microSD supports up to 30MB/s read speed, is compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC host devices and the memory die are vertically stacked, with each measuring thinner than a strand of hair. OK, the full dimensions are 15 mm x 11 mm x 1.0 mm.
Now, the memory card is available for public purchase in India. For INR 9999 or $166, you can get one of these 128GBs and stuff it with hours, days, and even weeks of music and movies.
You may also like
- SanDisk launches 128GB microSD card in India for INR 9999
- LG G3 gets priced across Europe
- The lineage: From Samsung Galaxy S to Samsung Galaxy S6
- Sony Xperia Z4 (E6553) appears in live renders
- ZTE Blade L3
- UMi Touch Flasghip Device is Powered By MediaTek
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL gets another price cut in the UK