Sequel to Tizen-running Samsung Z1 already on the way?
Following the success of its first Tizen OS device, Samsung has reportedly started working on another smartphone running on the platform which will be called the Samsung Z2.
Much is not known about the next Tizen smartphone but we are hearing that it’s going to be a significant development over the Samsung Z1 while keeping a similar price margin.
A new SDK release at Tizen’s official website reveals that Tizen now has support for qHD resolution (540 x 960 pixels) displays and this might be the resolution of the Z2.
For the records, the Samsung Z1 was born with a 4″ TFT 480 x 800 pixel-touchscreen. The handset uses a dual-core Spreadtrum SC7727S processor, sports a 3MP camera and is powered by a 1,500mAh Lithium-Ion power unit.
You may also like
- HTC planning a sequel to the iPhone-lookalike One A9, to be called One A9s
- Sequel to Moto 360 will come in two sizes: 1.37″ and 1.55″
- Sequel to Tizen-running Samsung Z1 already on the way?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sequel gets certified for Bluetooth 4.1
- Samsung Galaxy A3, A5 and A7 sequels are already on the way