Sh13,500-priced Nokia X2 launched in Kenya
Microsoft has also introduced the Nokia X2 in Kenya after the device broke cover in neighboring West African market, Nigeria.
Priced at 13,500 Kenyan shillings, the Nokia X2 packs a lot of features and freebies as well. For example, users will get a free 15GB storage account on Microsft’s Skydrive cloud service while a bunch of Office programs are freeware for the device.
The phone is further loaded up with apps like Opera Mini browser, Skype video call software, FaceBook, and Nokia’s iconic HereMaps navigation program.
The Nokia X2 features a 4.3-inch ClearBack display with 480 x 800 pixels of resolution. Under the hood, there’s 1GB of RAM and a 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 CPU and a Snapdragon 200 chipset, all powered by a 1800mAh battery.
Camera-wise, the smartphone is equipped with a 5MP rear camera and LED flash, plus a VGA webcam sitting at the front. The X2 runs on a specially skinned Android 4.3 framework.
You may also like
- Sh13,500-priced Nokia X2 launched in Kenya
- Meizu has a new smartphone for 8th December (Monday) event
- See the first pictures of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua reportedly coming to Canada tomorrow
- ZTE heads back to Brazil with expectations to make an impact this time
- Google ‘s Virtual Reality to Android Operating System Set To Launch