Sick ZTE Star 3 pictured with two back camera sensors
If you are looking for technology that’s sick, look no further because China’s got you covered. The Chinese seem to know how to experiment their fantasy in real life, the leaked ZTE Star 3 is another good instance.
The unreleased smartphone was allegedly pictured earlier today with two cameras literally sitting at the back. It’s a matter of time before we know how real this is but this is not the first time we are seeing a dual-sensor camera setup on a phone. The HTC One M8 came with one.
According to the details that came the the Star 3. The ZTE phone will carry a 5.5-inch display which — still going to the source — is a “bezelless” one. This in turn means that no side bezels is found around the phone’s screen and this is usually achievable by using 2.5D glass (like we’ve seen in the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge).
There’s no hint on when the ZTE Star 3 will become official but we are all ears, hoping to relay any new piece of information we get over to you.
You may also like
- Sick ZTE Star 3 pictured with two back camera sensors
- The ZTE Nubia Z7 is a sick beast, and it’s cheap too
- Apple showcases 3D touch feature on the iPhone 6S
- ZTE Grand S Flex unwrapped for Europe with 5″ display
- Entry-level Intex Aqua KAT introduced for Rs. 2,999
- New High Resolution Images of HTC’s One X9 leaked
- CEO of Samsung Mobile, J.K. Shin is about to be replaced