Six months later: Huawei launches it’s Ascend P7 flagship smartphone in India
Chinese telecommunications giant, Huawei, has upgraded it’s portfolio in India with the addition of the company’s flagship smartphone, a device that was launched in China all the way back in June. Huawei claims to have sold at least one million units of the Ascend P7 in a month later (July) having released the product in the UK and in other parts of the world.
Tops specs of Huawei Ascend P7
- 5-inch 1080p IPS display
- 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable storage
- 1.5GHz quad-core Hisilicon Kirin 910T CPU
- 13MP rear, 8MP front-facing cameras
- 2,500mAh battery
Huawei Ascend P7 is going to be available on Amazon India even though the country’s largest e-commerce website, Flipkart, already has the device in stock and is retailing at INR 27,000 per unit.
Huawei is allegedly working on a sequel to the Ascend P7 which is reportedly packing a 5.2-inch 1080p Sapphire glass display and is rumored to be coming next year with a $489 in China.
You may also like
- Six months later: Huawei launches it’s Ascend P7 flagship smartphone in India
- India: Nokia XL users to get free data to access Nokia Store for six months
- Windows Phone Store now has over 300k apps, 50% growth in 6 months
- Huawei P11 Concept Video Surfaces, Suggests Possible Specs
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge unit also explodes while charging overnight