Sony Lavender is crazy about two things: selfies and no bezels
While the crazy trend for selfies seems to be arriving at its peak/reached its peaked, the newsest crave for bezelless smartphones (ie phones with little or no side bezels) seems to be gradually taking over; but hey — don’t even panic, the Sony Lavender is all about both.
Though the smartphone is yet to get officially announced, the first picture from our sneak peak on the device signals that the thing is making much sense. Even as no specs were deduced from the details this time around, you can see a wideangle selfie camera fixed above the screen, flanked by a front-facing camera flash — just perfect for selfie addicts.
The picture also shows there’s just a small amount of bezels around the phone’s screen sideways. Could this mean 2.5D glass? We’ll find out sooner or later.
A report by Upleaks last month alleged that the Sony Lavender (not final name) is coming with a 1080p display, 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset and will be running on Android Lollipop.
You may also like
- Sony Lavender is crazy about two things: selfies and no bezels
- Sony Xperia A2 goes official in Japan
- New Apple Store set to be unveiled in China
- Chinese Companies Qihoo and Coolpad announce QIKU Terra 810 and Terra 808 smartphones
- Spice Stellar 520
- Japan approves Xperia Z4; Flagship coming at MWC
- Spice Stellar 520n