Sony Sirus to debut at CES with 5.2″ 2K resolution screen
Sirus is a moniker being used for an alleged Sony smartphone that we’ll see at the 2014 with 5.2 inches of display and 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution.
According to reports, Sony Sirus will be powered by the all-new, powerful and efficient Snapdragon 805 processor and will be packing other specs like a 3GB RAM, 20.7 megapixel camera, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 3500mAh battery.
The alleged specs on the Sirus may sound hefty, but this is going to model for most 2014 flagships, many of which are going to be unveiled at the CES.
The 2014 edition of Consumer Electronics Show will be happening tomorrow and BestMobs will bring you highlights and live coverage of the event.
You may also like
- Sony Sirus to debut at CES with 5.2″ 2K resolution screen
- Nokia Lumia 1520, Nokia Lumia 2520, plus four other devices to be unveiled October 22
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 iris scanner: What about it?
- ZTE Axon with fingerprint sensor headed for China
- iOS 7.1 beta now available for developers
- LG India launches G4 Stylus with INR 24,990 ($390) pricing
- Gionee Gpad G1