South Korean scientists says your batteries can last three times longer now
A team of South Korean scientists led by Prof. Hyun Taek-hwan of the Seoul National University said the capacity of a lithium-ion battery increased by up to three times when they used a nano structure of iron oxide and manganese oxide, instead of lead, as the cathode of the battery. They said batteries can last three times longer when the structure is used.
The battery used in the experiment lost only 0.5% of it’s capacity after series of charging and discharging.
You may also like
- South Korean mobile carriers are also offering replacement/refund plans to their Galaxy Note 7 customers
- Samsung To provide Cloud Printing In South Korean Post Service
- South Korean scientists says your batteries can last three times longer now
- LG announces availability and pricing information for the G6 in South Korea
- LG K10 launches in South Korea, carries ‘X400’ moniker