Specs of Xiaomi Mi3S to include 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 SoC
Two years ago, when you mention the word “Xiaomi” to a phone fan, he/she/it will look at you like you said “bomb”. Try that now, now that Xiaomi is well-known for their crazily cheap smartphones and amazing sales jamborees.
The Xiaomi Mi3S is the device that will succeed Xiaomi’s current flagship known as the Mi3. The Mi3S, adding to it’s abnormally low price which is Xiaomi’s custom, will feature some mouth-watering specs that some 2014 flagships from top manufacturers will lack.
Xiaomi Mi3S is said to be packing a 5-inch display with Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) resolution. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor will be powering the device alongside a whooping 3GB of RAM.
The device will feature a 13MP rear and 8MP front-facing camera while this time they’ll be support for LTE meaning Xiaomi has the international market in mind. The Xiaomi Mi3S will go official at 1999 CNY (estimated $320) by the end of H1 of 2014.
If all these we’ve heard is actually the truth, Xiaomi will have no problems reaching their 60-million target of phone sales this year.
You may also like
- TENAA listing reveals true specs of ZTE Nubia NX595J
- Oppo R9s promotional posters leaks, shows off some specs of the unit
- Official specs of the BB DTEK60 go live on Blackberry’s website
- Specs of the upcoming Huawei Mate 9 leaks via benchmark test
- Rumored Powerful Specs Of HTC 10 mini To Be Revealed This September