Stolen truck with 22,500 LG G2 phones has been recovered
On Saturday, a truck carrying 22,500 units of LG G2 phones to a Sprint store was stolen after the driver took a bathroom break during the course of the journey.
A man identified as a 40-year old Juan Perez Gonzalez was arrested for the crime. Gonzalez allegedly stole the truck while the driver was taking a bathroom break, he then crashed it into an electric pole before abandoning the $12-million-worth haulage.
He was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, receipt of stolen property and theft by unlawful taking. He has since being bailed.
You may also like
- Stolen truck with 22,500 LG G2 phones has been recovered
- Xiaomi expected to ship 15 million Mi Note phablets this year
- Soft Gold colour variant of the OnePlus 3 to be available in India from October 1
- Huawei P8 flagship to have a “lite” version
- HTC One E9 appears online, packs a massive back camera
- Motorola Droid Maxx 2 and Turbo 2 specs leaked