Supercharged THL T5000 comes to North America and Europe via Comebuy
In case you are living in the North America (US and Canada) or in Europe and want to buy the THL T5000 — a crazy smartphone with a 5000mAh inbuilt battery that doubles as powerbank for other gadgets — Comebuy has got you covered.
For $254, Comebuy sells the THL T5000 across it’s online mall, so you don’t need to go shopping again. The T5000 comes with a 5″ 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 1.7GHz octa-core CPU by MediaTek (MediaTek MT6592 System-on chip), 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal storage. Camera-wise, the phone features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing shooter up front.
For all these specs, you’ll probably be thinking that the THL T5000 will be one bulky device. Guess what? It isn’t. With a body that measures 144.9 by 72.3 millimeters and just 8.9 mm in thickness, this phone is pretty sleek considering the 5000mAh battery it stores inside.
You may also like
- Supercharged THL T5000 comes to North America and Europe via Comebuy
- OnePlus X not fully compatible with LTE carriers in the US
- Xolo Q600 Club
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- China is working round the clock to disband Android and iOS, and even Windows
- The 2016 Nexus 5X successor leaks confirms sensors, SIMs and internal specs