T-Mobile plans to leapfrog Sprint by 2015, head-to-head with Verizon
With less than few hours remaining till 2015, T-Mobile CEO John Legere has predicted that his company will fare ever better in the new year despite enjoying an awesome 2014.
The CEO promised that his company will supersede the nation’s third largest carrier Sprint, and will go head-to-head with Verizon in terms of coverage during the course of 2015 saying, “It’s a done deal.” He also said that T-Mobile will offer faster data speed than the Big Red network come next year.
Talking of the United States second biggest carrier, AT&T, the CEO says he expects more “BS promos” from them and that AT&T will likely imitate T-Mobile’s Data Stash with a weaker version.
Still speaking of the new year in focus, Legere says that smartwatches will become mainstream after Apple must have released the Apple Watch during the period. The executive further highlighted that 2015 is going to be a big year for large phones (phablets).
You may also like
- T-Mobile plans to leapfrog Sprint by 2015, head-to-head with Verizon
- South Korean mobile carriers are also offering replacement/refund plans to their Galaxy Note 7 customers
- BlackBerry Plans To Release Two Brand New Phones This Year
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 edge plus released on T-Mobile
- Apple says it isn’t interested in becoming your next T-Mobile