Tecno AX8 Spotted on Geekbench With 6GB RAM
A Tecno smartphone has surfaced online just recently according to its recent listing on Geekbench listing.
The latest Tecno smartphone, Tecno AX8 as spotted on the benchmarking website is expected to come into the market coming with 6GB of RAM and an octa-core processor under the hood.
The Tecno AX8 will come driven by the MediaTek MT6757 chipset or more importantly the Helio P25 SoC.
The processor is clocked at a speed of 2.6GHz.
However, a few concerns have been raised regarding the specs listed on the benchmarking website as just days ago, the Infinix X603 was spotted on GFXBench listing similar specs although the smartphone has remained a ghost till now.
The Tecno AX8 is according to the listing yet to pass FCC certification which means it might not be revealed anytime soon, it will however debut running on the Android 7 Nougat OS out of the box.
Other information regarding the upcoming device is unknown at the moment.
You may also like
- Tecno AX8 Spotted on Geekbench With 6GB RAM
- Upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate 8 caught in the wild
- Bad boy Samsung holds control of 23 % of India in Q3 — IDC
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) launched
- ASUS confirms that the ZenFone 2 would be getting a Marshmallow update
- Dual SIM Lenovo S580 launches at Snapdeal for INR 8,999