TENAA clears Vivo Y37A and Y51A
Although working on the next Flagship device for its company, VIVO has not allowed that to get in the way of its mid-range smartphone devices release to the market as two other phones were seen cleaning the TENAA certification.
The cleared smartphones, Vivo Y37A and Y51A are both budget phones with according specifications, based on the appearance in the China’s Certification Authority TENAA, the Vivo Y37A features a HD 5.5-inch screen with a 1280×720 pixels running an Octa-core chipset clocked at 1.4GHz of speed along with 2GB of RAM and an inbuilt memory capacity of 16GB. The smartphone runs a custom UI on top of the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS with a 13MP rear snapper and a 5MP front facing camera
The Y51A however features a smaller 5-inch QHD screen with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC embedded with 1GB of RAM And also a 16GB of inbuilt memory space. The smartphone features a rear facing 8-megapixel camera and a 5MP camera on the front panel running on the Android Lollipop 5.0.1.
Dimensions and possible weight of both smartphones as indicated in the certification site will be 154x77x6.79mm weighing 169grams for the Y37A and a dimension of 143.8×71.7×7.52mm weighing 157grams for the Y51A.
You may also like
- TENAA clears Vivo Y37A and Y51A
- TENAA clears Asus Zenfone Zoom, device to be officially launched by December 1
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro clears TENAA, reveals specifications
- Meizu M5 clears TENAA certification, reveals three different variants in the make
- Oppo R1S clears Tenaa with a chipset, RAM and camera upgrade