There’s still the possibility of a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 128GB in China
When we finally got to see the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in China, we were a little surprised because the one seen didn’t tally with the leaks and rumours of the smartphone to be seen.
We had been hearing that there would be 6GB of RAM on the Chinese version instead of the 4GB RAM on others that were launched internationally and even though we saw this former version got certified by TENAA, we don’t know how it got swept under the rug.
However, we now have new reasons to think that Samsung might not have given up on this idea altogether because a tipster just released a new product packaging that shows that there’s still every possibility of there being 6GB of RAM and an even bigger 128GB of internal storage space. This tipster has a good track record of giving generous images leaks before and lastly, he has suggested that this unit would cost $1048.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- HMD clears the air, says there’s no White Nokia 6 anywhere
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- According to new analyses, there might not be a Mate 9 Pro afterall
- There’s still the possibility of a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 128GB in China