Two more flavors of the LG G3 will be added next month
Hurray! LG G3 will be boasting of two more color options by next month — added to the already existing White, Black, Red, Gold and Violet flavors.
The two new flavors that will be added are Burgundy Red and Moon Violet and they’ll be out next month even though LG failed to give a precise date.
LG’s G3 smartphone is still one of the best hardware out there in the tech world. With a 5.5-inch display with Quad HD resolution, the device looks so sleek and sly.
Being beautiful doesn’t stop it from being powerful though. The LG G3 comes with 3GB of RAM and a quad-core Snapdragon tuned at 2.5GHz ticking on the inside.
You may also like
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Lenovo outs two more smartphones at the IFA: Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m
- Two more flavors of the LG G3 will be added next month
- Xiaomi to reveal two more phones in India on 15th July
- Huawei Mate 10 leaks online, more specs details surfaces online