uBreakiFix offers repair services to the Google Pixels in US and Canada
When the Google Pixels launched, there was the issue of there being repair shops for the devices given that Google is not an OEM on its own and it might be hard for them to provide this kind of service. In other regions, they have designated this assignment to HTC and given that they have not set up base in the country of US and Canada, they are bound to need the services of others.
For this reason, they have contracted uBreakiFix to handle the repairs on the Pixel and Pixel XL so if you have the problem of a broken screen or any other thing of the sort, you would not need to send it back to the manufacturer which would take some days or even, go to a shady repair shop where some other mistakes could be done to your Pixel devices which we all know don’t come at a cheap price.
Although they would charge their own fees for the repairs, it would be a very small price to pay and the good news is that there is a lot of locations of these people stateside and in Canada too.
For example, you would have the liberty of going to 240 different locations in the US and as for Canadians, you have 187 different shops to choose from.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- uBreakiFix offers repair services to the Google Pixels in US and Canada
- Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- Samsung releases security updates in India for the Galaxy S6 and S7
- 10 smartphones expected to launch in 2018
- Steve Elop to receive $33 million now Microsoft has acquired Nokia
- Micromax A190 is an unannounced 6.3-inch phablet