Ulefone Be Touch: 5.5″ sub-$200 Lollipop smartphone with fingerprint sensor
A lot of affordable Android phones have been popping out of China lately (and ever before), however, one which has caught our attention today is the Ulefone Be Touch, an Android Lollipop phablet with fingerprint reader currently on sale at Gearbest for $219.99 ($197.89 using coupon BETOUCH).
At less than $200, this handset houses a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution. It supports 2G GSM, WCDMA as well as FDD-LTE on several bands, thanks to its MT6752 64-bit MediaTek chipset.
Going further inside the engine, you’ll find an octa-core CPU clocked at 1.7GHz and an ARM Mali760 MP2 graphics box. Further down, the device packs an ample 3GB of RAM as well as an adequate 16GB of storage which could be supplemented using a microSD card.
The Be Touch, for photography, uses a 5MP selfie camera at the front while the main camera is a 13-megapixel shooter aided by a LED flash. The phone houses a 2550mAh battery.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Ulefone Be Touch 2 launched, has 5.5″ Full HD 2.5D screen, LTE, 3050mAh juicier
- Ulefone Be Touch: 5.5″ sub-$200 Lollipop smartphone with fingerprint sensor
- Rugged Ulefone Armor 2 showed off with excellent gaming performance
- Why isn’t everyone talking about the Ulefone Paris 4G smartphone?
- Dirt cheap: China’s best selling smartwatches are going for just $9 (for a limited time)