Umbilical Cord iPhone Charger: Cool or Gross?
Earlier today, we showed you a weird phone holder from Japan which allows you to “feel” your caller even when miles away.
Some people become very attached to their smartphone – so how about your own lifelike umbilical cord charger?
A clip posted to YouTube reveals an incredibly life-like flesh coloured iPhone 6 charger, which pulses and throbs as the cord is plugged in.
Maybe the creator of the creepy technology believes it represents the increasing psychological and physical bond many of us feel for our phones.
The thick end of the rubbery ‘body part’ seems to flex and lift up the bottom of the device.
You may also like
- Umbilical Cord iPhone Charger: Cool or Gross?
- Huawei launches the 5.5 inch, full HD G9 Plus with 3340mAh of battery
- Mobile Industry Goes SIM-free Leaving Sony and HTC Behind
- At&T launches BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic
- Intex Aqua Style Pro
- Gionee M7 leaks again ahead of official unveiling