UMi Rome sporting 13MP rear camera to be launched sometime in December
One of the smaller OEMs in China which is focused on making its name heard is UMi, the company introduced some rather enticing devices such as the UMi eMax, UMi Iron, UMi eMax Mini into the market last year and at a quite affordable price too but now, the smartphone company doesn’t seem to be resenting as the company has gone above and beyond to bring an upcoming high end device named the UMi Rome.
The UMi Rome smartphone is expected to be made available at a market pricing of $89.99, the 5.5-inch screen smartphone with a display resolution of 1280×720 pixels and a 2.5D curved AMOLED display I powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz with 3GB of RAM and powered by a 2,500mAh battery. The smartphone is also equipped with a 13MP rear snapper from Sony (IMX164 sensor) alongside a dual LED flash for lighting while on the front panel housing a 2MP camera also equipped with LED flash.
Exact release date of the 7.9mm thick Android 5.1 Lollipop powered smartphone with a custom twist from UMi has not been revealed by the company but they mentioned it will arrive sometime in December.
You may also like
- UMi Rome sporting 13MP rear camera to be launched sometime in December
- Upcoming Lumia phones will kick iOS and Android around with these features
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium carries amazing new camera, high end chipset and other maxxed out specs
- Yu’s Yunicorn Now launched at Rs 12,999
- Oppo’s Flagship Selfie Smartphone Now In India