Upcoming Meizu MX4 Pro caught booting Ubuntu
Back in September, we featured an article about the future of Ubuntu operating system on mobiles, talking about how an Ubuntu-powered smartphone is expected to launch this year.
And now, it seems the phone we are talking about is almost here. It’s the upcoming Meizu MX4 Pro (different from Meizu Mx4) that we have talked about severally. The yet-to-be-announced smartphone was pictured today with it’s Ubuntu software intact.
On the hardware front, the Meizu MX4 Pro is a more spec’d side of the Meizu MX4. The former is expected to break cover with 5.4″ display with 1536 x 2560 resolution — slightly wider than Quad HD (1440 x 2560).
The other specs include a Sony-made 20MP camera, 4GB of RAM, Samsung Exynos 5430 processor, 13MP front-facing camera and a pretty sleek 143 x 74.1 x 7.9 mm dimensions. When the phone will break cover is still a mystery.
You may also like
- Upcoming Meizu flagship, the Legent, leaks in new sketches, shows off interesting camera module
- Upcoming Meizu smartphone shows up on AnTuTu, specs leak.
- The upcoming Meizu ME1 dazzles in new renders
- The upcoming Meizu “ME1” stuns in black, specs leak
- Upcoming Meizu Pro 5 mini listing appears online