Upcoming Oppo N3’s back side shown in official teaser
It seems Oppo does not want it’s yet-to-be-announced N3 smartphone to ever stay out of our lips. The Chinese phone company, maker of premium smartphones that other Chinese phone companies clone, have just sent in a preview of what the upcoming smartphone’s backview looks like.
The N3, from the teaser, seems to be having a leather cover on the turnable camera unit. This will likely help in providing a firmer grip when switching the camera from a rear-side to front-facing camera.
The Oppo N3 looks similar to it’s predecessor in design, only sleeker. The upcoming smartphone is said to be coming with a Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM and a 5.9″ display.
The smartphone is slated for a launch on the 29th of this month.
You may also like
- Upcoming Oppo A31 might be one of the best sub-$200 LTE phones
- Oppo Mobiles debuts in Sapphire glass tech with upcoming Oppo R1C
- Upcoming Oppo N3’s back side shown in official teaser
- Oppo teases the upcoming R9S on TV, plans another variant alongside it
- The Oppo R9S Plus stunts on AnTuTu also, shows 6GB RAM