Upcoming Xiaomi “Meri” spotted in new photos
Last week, some images surfaced online of a device that we thought to be the Xiaomi Mi 5c and today, we have new and better images of this smartphone to consider and make a judgement from.
If you have been able to deduce anything from what we have been saying, this is not the MI 5c that we expected it to be and is instead one device that has been codenamed “Meri” by the developers themselves.
For this device also, we don’t know much but there is surely some specs that we can run through you.
There is a 5.1 inch screen on the Meri device but the resolution of this screen, or the material which it is to be made from is yet to be known.
While we don’t know the exact kind of chipset that it would be using, we sure know that whatever chipset that would be would be able to reach a clock speed of 2.2GHz while running on all eight cores. Inside it is also 3GB of RAM which is paired to an internal storage space of 64GB of RAM, running the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 out of the box.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Alleged images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 surfaces online, focuses on front of unit
- Upcoming Xiaomi “Meri” spotted in new photos
- Alleged live photos of an upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5c leaks
- Product packaging image for the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 leaks, shows specs
- Upcoming Xiaomi Mi Note 2 shows up in new renders, looks like the Galaxy Note 7