Update to Verizon’s Galaxy S4 brings optical reader, improved Wi-Fi connectivity
A firmware update now seeding for Verizon customers is bringing optical reader, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, bug fixes for S Memo, support for three-way calling when using the Bluegrass network and support for roaming while using Canadian carrier Telus on the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The update weighing in at 150MB is also bringing improved Setup Wizard, Call Restriction and a host of other fixes, The update will soon hit other non-Verizon branded SGS4s but might take some time, say, a few days or some weeks.
You may also like
- Sony pushes update to three more smartphones as promised
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
- Sony starts pushing out minor update to the Xperia Z5 family
- Sprint starts pushing out Nougat update to HTC 10 units on its network