US Government not happy with Obama selfie used for Samsung ad
The White House looks unamused as the top guns there expressed their unhappiness inwardly of a Samsung ad which featured a selfie the president took with baseball superstar, David Ortiz with a Galaxy Note 3.
Nobody is ordering for the commercial to be taken down yet but Samsung, under the permission of Ortiz, took the picture and featured it in one of their never-ending commercials — and that doesn’t seem to go down well with the presidency.
Samsung is paying Ortiz for sure, but he feigns ignorance of any damages his actions may have caused. And while you are at it, here is a star-studded selfie of a selfie taken at the Oscars with a Galaxy S5:
You may also like
- US Government not happy with Obama selfie used for Samsung ad
- Chinese government bans iPhones, Macbooks, iPads from official usage
- FCC website shut down amid government tensions, no new phone approvals in the US
- Resumption of sales of Galaxy Note 7 units pushed back in South Korea
- Blackberry and Samsung teams up to make secure device for the German government.