Verizon is offering the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 and S5 at 50 % off
Starting from today, Verizon Wireless will be selling some Samsung flagships at half price.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be all yours at $149.99 if you pen down a two-year contract while the Samsung Galaxy S5 goes for $99.99 just under the same conditions. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be sold for as low as $49.99 on a two-year deal.
The offer will be running till the 27th of this month and will be featuring some other Samsung smartphones which we are yet to know since we don’t have an official list.
Verizon will also be offering the LG G3 starting from today at $199.99 on a two-year contract.
Verizon is one the biggest carriers in the United States of America.
You may also like
- Verizon is offering the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 and S5 at 50 % off
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro on the Verizon network starts getting new update
- Verizon rolls out Android security patches to a whooping eleven devices
- Blackberry Mercury tipped to be coming to the Verizon network when launched
- Verizon throws in the towel, accepts to release battery-killing update to the Note 7