“Videoshop” A Video Editing App for iOS Now Can Be Installed Free
If you are among many who own Apple iPhone or even Apple iPad, you have now had the chance to install Videoshop a popular video editing app for free.
Normally, those who want to install this app would cost $1.99. Now, all you need to do is install Apple Store app for iOS if you do not have it on your device. Open app on your phone and scroll on the screen labeled as “Features.” You should then see Videoshop icon with the words, “Make Awesome Videos.” Click that and you will get a “Download now for free” button. Tap the button and then follow instructions to install the app for free.
With this app, you can add music and even voice over with special effects to your customized personal videos. Clips can also be played in slow motion, fast motion, even backwards. You can have it with animated titles and subtitles, and from various filters. The videos can also be combined, and when you are all done editing you can even post it immediately on social media.
There is no such thing as free lunch? Videoshop can be yours for free. If you like to make professional looking videos, install Videoshop before it will no longer free.
You may also like
- “Videoshop” A Video Editing App for iOS Now Can Be Installed Free
- BlackBerry Classic now up on pre-order for $449
- BlackBerry Passport
- Sony releases new software update to the Xperia X, brings VoLTE support, among other things
- Today’s flash sale will feature 75k Xiaomi Redmi Note phones
- LeEco offering the Le Pro 3 and Le S3 to US residents for $100 lesser with a catch