Vivo Xplay 3S snapped with metalic body, specs inside
Remember Vivo Xplay 3S, the first smartphone featuring a screen with 2560×1440 pixels resolution.?
Well, the phone was pictured today with a metallic body and dual speakers. According to our source, Xplay 3S is equipped with a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 13MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing snapper, all powered by a 3400mAh battery.
The screen on the phone is reported to measure 5.7 inches, resulting to a 515PPI when summed with the 2560×1440 resolution, setting up the Vivo Xplay 3S as the first phone with over 500 pixels per inch.
Vivo hasn’t said anything about availabilty of this device, but we hope to seethis 2K HD monster to debut this holiday season.
You may also like
- Vivo Xplay 7 Leaks, To Feature First On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, 3 Rear Cameras
- Introducing Vivo Xplay 5 The World’s First Smartphone with 6GB RAM
- Vivo Xplay 3S finally breaks the barrier as world’s first 2K phone
- Vivo Xplay 3S spills outs more specs
- Vivo Xplay 3S snapped with metalic body, specs inside