Vodafone launches LG G Flex2 in the UK, shipping begins mid March
In the United Kingdom, Vodafone has unveiled plans for LG’s “flexible” smartphone, the LG G Flex2. The UK carrier will start taking pre-orders for the product via retailer Carphone Warehouse starting from February 28 while shipping starts as far away as March 19.
The LG G Flex2 is a product of the 2015 CES, an event that was marked scores of awards by the curved smartphone. PCMag awarded the device as the Best Smartphone of CES 2015 for example while Men’s Journal also thought the G Flex2 is a cool handset.
In terms of specs, the LG G Flex2 features a 5.5-inch 1080p display, a powerful Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera and a 3000mAh Li-Po battery. The phone was recently launched across Germany for €599.
You may also like
- Vodafone launches LG G Flex2 in the UK, shipping begins mid March
- Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 droid with 5.5″ 1080p screen launches for £125
- Sprint launches LG G Flex2 in the US
- Xolo launches 5″ and 5.5″ Omega smartphones in India
- Huawei P10 confirmed for the UK markets already, no word on the Plus variant