Watch Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge official introduction video
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge were both unpacked at Samsung’s pre-MWC Galaxy Unpacked event on 1st March.
Watch the Unpacked video:
Powered by Samsung’s octa-core Exynos 7420 CPU — which is the world’s first 14nm processors — both devices promise high performance and quality as their specs and features were called out. The battleships feature 5.1″ displays with Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) resolution but the Galaxy S6 edge’s was specially curved at both ends to thrill your viewing experience.
Both handsets are powered by 3GB of RAM and either 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of inbuilt memory setup. Photography is done by an optical-image-stabilized 16-megapixel camera and you can take selfies as well with the 5-megapixel secondary camera at the front.
So, ladies and gentlemen, Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge official introduction video:
You may also like
- Watch Samsung Galaxy Note 5 introduction video
- Watch Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge official introduction video
- What’s Next? Watch Samsung unveil the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge here
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch available first week of October
- Samsung Gear S2, Gear S2 Classic and Gear S2 3G smartwatches unveiled