What’s Next? Watch Samsung unveil the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge here
March 1 is here. Samsung is here also to show us. What is it going to be? How will it look like? Are the leaks correct? Is the phone having a memory card slot or not? Does it have a removable battery? Question no more. The answers are here.
Watch as the Korean tech giant unveil both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Don’t go anywhere as we bring you the live updates in text on our website. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, the reports bet the Samsung Galaxy S6 will feature a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, an Exynos Octa 7420 chipset, 3GB of RAM, 20-megapixel camera and 5MP front-facer with a 2,600mAh battery. Let’s see how true these stories have been to us.
You may also like
- What To Expect On The Lenovo PHAB2 Pro
- Sony Xperia X1: What To Expect On The Soon To Be Unveiled Smartphone
- New leak provides more insight into what to expect on the Nokia 3310 remake
- New Nokia 3310 leak describes what the feature phone would look like
- New leaks shows what might be Sony’s lineup at MWC