White and Silver variants of HTC One X9 allegedly spotted
The HTC One X9 device was teased in a promotional poster sometimes ago and advertised with a “packed with city smarts” tagline. The device, from the looks and all, was initially believed to be an high end smartphone but news have confirmed that it would not be an high end device but at best be beneath the HTC One A9, which sets is at nearly the mid-range market.
With the original poster coming out with a white edition of the device, a new picture have started floating now where color variants (in black and silver) of the upcoming One X9 has been seen. The front of the device bears semblance to the HTC Butterfly S but the back of it is of another build, having a special camera build which houses the flash too.
Expectedly, the device should launch in the first months of the year 2015 and pack a 5.5 inch screen set at a resolution of 1080 x 1920. It should run a MediaTek processor and possibly a 13MP rear camera, running on 2GB of RAM and bringing alongside it a space of 16GB. It is assumed the One X9 would run Marshmallow out of the box and a 3000mAh battery would keep its lights on.
You may also like
- White and Silver variants of HTC One X9 allegedly spotted
- Apple and Samsung ready to hoiste the white flag
- Samsung and LG phones set to take over White House as BlackBerry is kicked out
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be getting Red and White colors in January
- Android smartwatch will debut next month in blue, red, orange, black and white colors