Windows 10 Update With Added Features Now Rolling Out
Let us take a look at Microsoft related news last few weeks, and for this week it includes company’s plan of launching Windows 10 update added with a history website and InPrivate Mode no longer tracking history browsed on by the user.
This was the idea of Steve Ballmer on his mobile strategy to a Universal Windows application on Lumia 650 launch. Removal of compatible games and the one we like most is the cross buying from platform to platform even between Xbox one and Personal computers.
As glitch on the older version of cross integration causes storage limits on OneDrive as it become temporary capped, however this issue will be fixed on the upcoming update.
Just last week Microsoft reveals it on its website about some information that will be included in the upcoming Windows 10 updates. According to the Microsoft news site, the update addresses with the newest features that are being added and the previous bugs that has been fixed on the previous versions.
This recent move by Microsoft is a positive a step the company to move on the right direction in terms of revealing transparency to its consumers.
Today the company is rolling out its Windows 10 history site update, this is a simple hub that release notes that will accompany every update and will serve as historical record for Microsoft client.
You may also like
- T-Mobile lists the Windows 10 Alcatel Idol 4S, releases full specsheet
- Product packaging for Alcatel Idol 4S (Windows 10) going to T-Mobile leaks
- Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update starts rolling out to the HP Elite x3
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update for the HP Elite x3 pushed forward for a few more weeks
- AT&T starts rolling out Windows 10 Anniversary update to supported devices