World’s thinnest smartphone, Gionee Elife S5.5 goes up on sale
Gionee Elife S5.5 has hit the shelves in India with it’s sleek body and sexy design.
The Gionee Elife S5.5 was announced earlier this year as the world’s thinnest phone and smartphone with a 5.6-thick body.
Despite it’s wafer-like structure, the phone does not lack anything. It features a 5-inch 1080p display and has a 13MP camera unit with another 5MP camera on the front.
The Elife S5.5 has a 2300mAH battery powering the hardware, and that’s impressively big for it’s slim nature. The phone runs on Android 4.2Jelly Bean OS with a 1.7GHz octa-core CPU and 2GB RAM in action.
In black, white, blue, pink or purple, you can purchase the Gionee Elife S 5.5 at the price of INR 22,999 in India — that’s roughly $378 in US dollars.
You may also like
- Soon-to-be announced Vkworld S8 will feature full-screen design, largest battery yet
- Vivo X20 Spotted On World Cup 2018 Posters
- Samsung Releases Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Worldwide
- Oppo comes to MWC with world’s first dual camera setup with 5x zoom
- Vernee Appollo 2 leaks, to be world’s first Helio X30 smartphone