Xiaomi Hongmi Note aka Redmi Note unveiled with mouth-watering specs, still keeps $130 price-tag
Xiaomi has launched a 5.5-inch(1280 x 720 pixels) IPS screen touting Redmi Note which will be known as Xiaomi Hongmi Note in China.
The smartphone comes in two types — one has a 1GB RAM, 1.4GHz CPU, and is priced at 799 Chinese Yuan (about $129) while the other has 2GB of RAM, 1.7GHz CPU, and is being sold for 999 Chinese Yuan ($159).
Both variants are powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with MIUI v5 coating on top.
The Redmi Note is having a 13MP rear camera with a 5MP front-facing snapper. It features 8GB of internal storage with space for up to 32GB of microSD card.
The smartphone is powered by a 3200mAh battery and packs dual-SIM slot alongside WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, TD-SCDMA and GSM connections.
You may also like
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note sells 100k units in half of an hour
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note aka Redmi Note unveiled with mouth-watering specs, still keeps $130 price-tag
- Xiaomi Hongmi 1s brings in some Snapdragon 400 refreshment
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 now rolling out to Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 2, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 4G sales will go hand-in-hand on 13th January