Xiaomi launched Mi 3 droid in Malaysia for RM889
Xiaomi arrived Malaysia a few weeks back and the Mi 3 is their first product to find it’s way in the Southeastern Asia country.
Xiaomi MI-3 sports a 5-inch 1080p display, quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear and 2MP front-facing camera duo, and a very big 3050mAh battery, considering the size of the device itself.
The Mi-3 will be sold across Xiaomi’s web store, Mi.com, and only 4,000 units will be available to snap up for the fastest fingers. The smartphones will be sold at RM 889 to the Malaysians (about $276) during the sale.
Meanwhile, the privately-owned Chinese company said it’s working on bringing yet another smartphone to Malaysian soil soon. The second smartphone will be the Xiaomi Hongmi 1S which is currently sold at $130 back home in China.
Also, Xiaomi said that it’s recently unveiled 7.9-inch tablet will be coming to Malaysia soon.
You may also like
- Xiaomi launched Mi 3 droid in Malaysia for RM889
- Xiaomi Mi 6 to be announced in February, launched for sale in March
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 finally launched, pricing, specsheet and other features revealed
- Existence of Xiaomi Mi 5s denied, might be launched as the Mi Note 5 instead
- Xiaomi teases two new smartphones to be launched later today