Xiaomi: Manu Jain officially confirmed as general manager for India
The Indian arm of Xiaomi has gotten a new leader in anticipation of kicking off of it’s activities and it’s no other than the country’s very own son, Manu Jain.
Hugo Barra, the man who left Google to Join Xiaomi said that he’s “hugely exited” to have Jain on the same team, and can’t wait to start working with him as general manager of Xiaomi in India.
Xiaomi was said to be seriously racking up employees for it’s Indian operations as they might be looking to begin full operations in the world’s second most populated country between September and October, in time for India’s Diwali celebrations and shopping that accompanies the frenzy.
You may also like
- Xiaomi: Manu Jain officially confirmed as general manager for India
- Brazil is our next market, India is hugely demanding; Xiaomi’s Hugo Barra speaks out
- Xiaomi to soon start own e-commerce site for Indian sales
- Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
- Xiaomi launches Indian website, finds new sales rep in Taiwan