Xiaomi mobiles are selling without flash sales, and at cheap
Chinese phone maker Xiaomi is renowned for selling large number of products through online flash sales. The sales are usually so fast that they leave many customers unattended to, yearning to buy Xiaomi products which are usually gone in a few minutes and sometimes in a few seconds.
Thank goodness for the likes of Gearbest, you can now afford a Xiaomi Redmi 2 without a scramble. The online store is offering several Xiaomi handsets, tablet and other accessories on normal sale with unbelievable discounts. For example, you can get the company’s flagship Xiaomi Mi 4 on Gearbest at just $367.59 (for a limited time) while the Note and Note 4G still goes for $513.04 and $527.60 for the time being.
To get these things, hook up with Gearbest’s Xiaomi Collection Center and start shopping for Xiaomi products on the fly. Don’t hesitate to drop a comment once you are through with a deal.
You may also like
- Xiaomi mobiles are selling without flash sales, and at cheap
- India phone news round-up: Xiaomi Mi 4 coming soon, Xolo One getting Lollipop, etc
- Xiaomi was never a threat — BlackBerry
- Oppo Find 9 joins waiting list for Snapdragon 820
- India soars as Micromax becomes 10th largest mobile brand in the world