Xiaomi releases update to fix Mi Max’s Wi-Fi problems in India
If you are one of those resident in India that got themselves a unit of the Xiaomi Mi Max that launched in the country as recently as last month, you would no doubt have also been having the connectivity problems associated with the Wi-Fi but now, you need not worry anymore because Xiaomi has set out an update to fix this for you.
The earlier units of the device which was sold had none of these problems but for some reason, the kind that launched in India experienced some difficulties and none of the options tried by these users fixed the problem… not even a factory reset.
After a lot of complaints though, the engineers at Xiaomi have identified where the problem is from and with this new update which you can get by just going to your Updater app or waiting for the OTA notification, you are ready to say bye to network and Wi-Fi issues of this kind.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Xiaomi releases more teasers ahead of Mi 5X’s China escape
- Xiaomi releases teaser that showcases the dual camera setup on the Mi 5S/ Mi Note 5
- Xiaomi releases update to fix Mi Max’s Wi-Fi problems in India
- Xiaomi to totally boycott MWC 2017
- Huawei releases more info about the “Magic”, to be launched on 16th December