Xiaomi sells 40,000 Redmi 1s on Flipkart in less than 5 seconds, literally
Xiaomi, the privately-backed Chinese outfit who set out to win over the Indian market is in the news once again. Now, the phone maker was said to have racked up 40,000 sales of it’s Redmi 1s smartphone in 4.5 seconds via India’s popular e-commerce website, Flipkart.
Flipkart mentioned that around 300,000 customers registered for the flash sales, but then, only about 13 of those who signed up were able to purchase the product.
Priced at 5,999 rupees, the Xiaomi Redmi 1s comes with a 4.7″ HD IPS display, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable storage, a quad-core Snap 400 processor, an 8MP/2MP camera setup and a 2000mAh battery. Xioami promises for a micro SIM adopter and a screen protector when you purchase the phone.
You may also like
- Xiaomi sells more than 1million units of phones in 48 hours
- Xiaomi sells a record 500,000 Redmi devices in India in just 72 hours
- Xiaomi sells 40,000 Redmi 1s on Flipkart in less than 5 seconds, literally
- Xiaomi sells 10,000 Redmi Note smartphones…in one…second!
- Xiaomi sells 100,000 3G Red Rice phones in 4 minutes, WCDMA coming to Mi3 this December