Xiaomi Shares Camera samples of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Mi Note 3
Xiaomi’s upcoming smartphone, Mi Mix 2 has been a hot topic for a while on Android forums especially as the device was hinted to be coming with a much-improved processor, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 836.
However, Qualcomm shattered the hopes of the Snapdragon 836 for Xiaomi and Google in the production of its Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 as the tech company stated that the 836 won’t be released until 2018.
Settling for the powerful Snapdragon 835 chipset, the tech company has ahead of launch of the Mi Mix 2 and the Mi Note 3 released what is expected to be the last teaser, a sample gallery of photos shot on the two soon to be unveiled smartphones.
Recall that the Mi Mix 2 will debut with dual camera setup on the back panel. The Mi Mix 2 will come packing dual 12MP cameras on the back panel and the ability to shoot portraits with bokeh.
For the Mi Note 3, the device will come packing dual 12MP cameras.
You may also like
- Xiaomi Shares Camera samples of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Mi Note 3
- After achieving 2014 milestone, Xiaomi dreams 100 million smartphone sales this year
- Xiaomi launches international 4G-capable Mi 4
- Meizu Blue Charm Note joins the list of Xiaomi Redmi Note competitors
- Mobile Industry Goes SIM-free Leaving Sony and HTC Behind