Xiaomi tipped to launch it’s latest Mi device in India today
Today is already 8th October 2014 in India, right? Don’t blame yours truly, my current time doesn’t exactly match with India’s thus a few date mismatch that occur further down this new piece.
So, speaking of dates, Xiaomi may launch it’s Xiaomi Mi 4 offering in India today/tomorrow..OK, on 8th October 2o14. The company’s latest teaser on it’s Facebook handle suggests so.
While efforts to get an official reply on the matter proved abortive, we suspect that the Chinese smartphone maker wants to use this holiday season to launch it’s current flagship and latest smartphone in India.
The Mi 4 comes with a 5″ 1080p display, 2.5GHz quad-core CPU, a state-of-the-art Snapdragon 801 chipset, 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera and 3080mAh battery. The smartphone currently retails at about $320 in China for the 16GB model.
You may also like
- Xiaomi tipped to launch it’s latest Mi device in India today
- Xiaomi H3Y with octa-core CPU tipped to arrive later this year
- Xiaomi Mi 5 could be launched on December 5
- Xiaomi Mi4i coming with larger battery, smaller body, unique/different design?
- Huawei strongly tipped to produce next Nexus smartphone