Xiaomi’s 7-inch-screen touting MiPad outed on Weibo
Xiaomi scores a lot of partnership with Weibo , the other day they sold hundred thousand smartphones in the twinkle of an eye, but not without the help of the sophisticated Chinese social network, Weibo.
So this one wasn’t posted by Xiaomi though. A Xiaomi insider, a staff probably, posted the picture above and says it’s a picture of the Xiaomi MiPad. Word is that the tablet packs a 7-inch screen.
Xiaomi is known for aggressive marketing and subsequent massive sales numbers. Their Red Rice smartphone which is priced at $135 is wanted all over the world. Xiaomi is naturally expected to come up with a mouth-watering price for the MiPad, a price so delicious to steal away chunks of market share from Apple, Samsung and other tablet vendors, in China at least.
You may also like
- Xiaomi sells more than 1million units of phones in 48 hours
- Xiaomi gearing up to launch Redmi Note 5, specs revealed
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design
- Xiaomi Mi 4X to launch in 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM variant
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 to go on flash sale again